4/07/2006

Semana Santa

Sorry everyone, but there won't be a new article this Sunday.

Next week is Semana Santa (Holy Week) and all public institutions are closed from Monday to Friday. That includes, yep you guessed it, schools. So, what should I do with my week off? Stay here and watch processions for a second year in a row?

No thank you very much. I'm off to Morocco with my lovely fiancée and two other fellow teachers. For those of you curious as to why I'm not staying here for Semana Santa, or simply curious as to what actually goes on in Cádiz that week, take a look at an article I wrote on the whole thing last year titled, KLANSMEN & KROSSES:

http://bigtitsandpussy.blogspot.com/2005/06/klansmen-and-krosses-june-5-2005.html

Have a great week everyone! Until we return... Hasta Luego!

9 comments:

J said...

Have a great time. I visited Morocco 4 or 5 years ago and found it fascinating.

matt said...

I don't blame you when semana santa showed up in mexico I grabbed a plane. lol

Lori said...

Hope you have a great time...and a interesting story when you get back...I'm sure you will...LOL

Have a great day!!!

franca said...

Hey GC.

Have a great time in Morocco! Looking forward to hearing about your adventures there. In the meantime, I'm going to keep reading your novel, which is fascinating and wonderfully written.

Take care.

Chiri said...

Buen viaje on the Marrakesh Express. Hope it's more kinky than hideous!

Lisa said...

Happy Easter GC and lovely finacee! :)

Anne said...

I hope we get some photos from Morocco, it is high on my list of places to go:)

Agent Moosehead said...

Safe travels!

Anonymous said...

We have just the prescription for you to spend semana santa. Free Huge Tits